The Former Cabinet Member for Children and Young People's Services
Purpose of committee
The Cabinet Member for Children and Young People’s Services has responsibility for all functions relating to Children, Young People and Families as set out in statutory guidance. This includes championing children’s issues and political leadership on:-
· Education and Lifelong Learning.
· Children’s Social Care Services.
· Safeguarding of Children.
· Youth Services.
· Children’s Voice and Influence Activity.
· Careers Guidance.
· Children’s Health and Wellbeing.
· Young People’s Employment and training .
· Influencing all services allied to these issues, from the children’s perspective.
Responsible politically for performance outcomes within the Children & Young People’s service assessments under the CAA framework and relevant inspection regimes.
Support officer: Richard Bellamy (Ext. 2058. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org