Cabinet Member for Safe and Attractive Neighbourhoods
Purpose of committee
This portfolio has responsibility for most of the crime, grime, and housing issues important for people within localities.
· Housing Strategy and affordability including responsibility for management of the housing stock.
· Affordable warmth initiatives.
· Area Assemblies and Neighbourhood Development and Management – cross referenced with social inclusion.
· Grounds maintenance.
· Community Safety and Crime Reduction Strategy.
· Lead member for Housing Adaptations.
· Lead member for Anti-Social Behaviour Strategy.
· Lead member for the police reform programme.
- Councillor Lauren Astbury
- Councillor Roger Stone
- Councillor Rose McNeely (Chair)
- Councillor Keith Goulty
- Debbie Pons (Secretary)
Support officer: Dawn Mitchell 01709 822062. Email: email@example.com
Phone: 01709 822062
Fax: 01709 822068