Cabinet Member for Safe and Attractive Neighbourhoods
Purpose of committee
This portfolio has responsibility for most of the crime, grime, and housing issues important for people within localities.
· Housing Strategy and affordability including responsibility for management of the housing stock.
· Affordable warmth initiatives.
· Area Assemblies and Neighbourhood Development and Management – cross referenced with social inclusion.
· Grounds maintenance.
· Community Safety and Crime Reduction Strategy.
· Lead member for Housing Adaptations.
· Lead member for Anti-Social Behaviour Strategy.
· Lead member for the police reform programme.
Support officer: Hannah Etheridge. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 01709 822055
Fax: 01709 822727