Cabinet Member for Communities and Cohesion
Purpose of committee
This portfolio has responsibility for equality (making sure no community is left behind) and issues concerning young people including the Integrated Youth Support Services.
· Social Inclusion cross referenced to work in disadvantaged areas, through references to neighbourhood management and neighbourhood development.
· Community Strategy.
· New Arrivals.
· Equalities and Diversity.
· Consultation Strategy and Community Involvement.
· Parish Council network.
· Liaison with the Voluntary and Community Sector.
· Integrated Youth Support Services.
· Leading on all matters relating to community cohesion.
- Councillor Mahroof Hussain (Chair)
- Councillor Emma Wallis
- Councillor Josephine Burton
- Debbie Pons (Secretary)
- Hannah Etheridge (Secretary)
Support officer: Hannah Etheridge, Democratic Services Officer.
Eric Manns Building
45 Moorgate Street
Phone: 01709 822055
Fax: 01709 822068