The Former Cabinet Member for Health and Wellbeing
Purpose of committee
This portfolio reflects the significant health reform programme and the transfer of Public health activities to the local Council
· Chair of the Health and Wellbeing Board and lead Member for the implementation and effective operation of the Board.
· Lead member for preparation of the Joint Strategic Needs Assessment with health partners.
· Lead for liaison with GP Commissioning consortia and other health partners for fully integrated local health services including prevention/early intervention activity.
· Environmental health, food hygiene, cemeteries, crematorium and mortuary services.
· Lead member for the South Yorkshire Local Nature Partnership.
· Lead member for the Waterways Strategy.
· Lead member for Bio Diversity and Ecology.
· Lead member for Climate Change.
· Lead member for Green Technologies.
- Councillor Simon Tweed
- Councillor Ken Wyatt (Chairman)
- Councillor Judith Dalton
- Councillor Alan Buckley
- Councillor Josephine Burton
- Councillor Brian Steele
- Dawn Mitchell (Secretary)
- Debbie Pons (Secretary)
Support officer: Dawn Mitchell 01709 822062. Email: email@example.com
Phone: 01709 822062