Venue: Town Hall, Moorgate Street, Rotherham. S60 2TH
Contact: Debbie Pons, Principal Democratic Services Officer. The webcast can be viewed at http://www.rotherham.public-i.tv
(A form is attached and spares will be available at the meeting)
There were no Declarations of Interest to report.
There were no site visits or deferments recommended.
Resolved:- (1) That, on the development proposals now considered, the requisite notices be issued and be made available on the Council’s website and that the time limits specified in Sections 91 and 92 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 apply.
In accordance with the right to speak procedure, the following people attended the meeting and spoke about the following application:-
- Erection of toilet block to side & single storey extension to front at 131 Bawtry Road Wickersley for Mr Baker (RB2018/1747)
Mr. D. Baker (Applicant)
Mrs. M. Godfrey (Objector)
(2) That, with regard to application RB2018/1451:-
(a) subject to a satisfactory legal agreement with the applicant made under Section 106 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 for the purposes of securing:-
· Financial contribution of £17,204.88 towards the improvement of existing green space, in particular for the provision of children’s equipped play at a site to be agreed with green spaces team.
· Financial contribution of £21,000 towards sustainable transport measures.
(b) subject to the satisfactory securing of such an agreement, the Council resolves to grant planning permission for the proposed development subject to the reasons for grant and conditions listed in the submitted report and subject to amendment to Condition No. 8 and the addition of two new conditions inserted after Condition No. 8 making fifteen conditions in total to read:-
Above ground development shall not begin until a foul and surface water drainage scheme for the site, based on sustainable drainage principles and an assessment of the hydrological and hydro geological context of the development, has been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The scheme shall include the construction details and shall subsequently be implemented in accordance with the approved details before the development is completed. The scheme to be submitted shall demonstrate:-
• The utilisation of holding sustainable drainage techniques (e.g. soakaways);
• The limitation of surface water run-off to equivalent brownfield rates (i.e. minimum of 30% reduction in flows based on existing flows and a 1 in 1 year return period);
• The ability to accommodate surface water run-off on-site up to the critical 1 in 100 year event plus a 30% allowance for climate change, based upon the submission of drainage calculations; and
• A maintenance plan including responsibility for the future maintenance of drainage features and how this is to be guaranteed for the lifetime of the development.
To ensure that the development can be properly drained in accordance with the Local plan and the NPPF.
A flood route drawing showing how exceptional flows generated within or from outside the site will be managed including overland flow routes, internal and external levels and design of buildings to prevent entry of water, shall be submitted to and approved by the Local Planning Authority and the development shall not be brought into use until such approved details are implemented.
To ensure that the development can be properly drained and will be safe from ... view the full minutes text for item 69.
There were no updates to report.
Date of next meeting
Resolved:- That the next meeting of the Planning Board take place on Thursday, 31st January, 2019 at 9.00 a.m.