Skip to content Skip to main navigation
Site map Arabic Urdu Slovenian Farsi Chinese French

Agenda

Venue: Meeting Room 1 (Wing B) – Floor 4, Riverside House

Contact: Debbie Pons Principal Democratic Services Officer 

Items
No. Item

1.

Apologies for Absence

2.

Register of Interests

3.

Minutes of the Previous Meeting held on 9th November, 2018 pdf icon PDF 76 KB

4.

Matters Arising

Items for Discussion:-

5.

Constitution

 

Deborah Ball to report.

6.

Final 2019/20 school funding formula (TO FOLLOW)

 

Vera Njegic & Neil Hardwick to report.

7.

Mid-year update on DSG position pdf icon PDF 89 KB

 

Vera Njegic & Neil Hardwick to report.

8.

Update on HNB 2018/19 Forecast & 2019/20 budget setting pdf icon PDF 71 KB

 

Vera Njegic & Neil Hardwick to report.

9.

Feedback from sub-groups (Verbal)

 

Paul Silvester to report.

10.

2019/20 Early Years Funding pdf icon PDF 79 KB

 

Aileen Chambers to report.

11.

Forward Plan

12.

Any Other Business

13.

Dates of Future Meetings

 

·       Friday, 5th April, 2019, 8.30 – 10.30 am Rockingham Professional Development Centre

 

·       Friday, 21st June, 2019, 8.30 – 10.30 am Rockingham Professional Development Centre