Resolved:- (1) That, on the development proposals now considered, the requisite notices be issued and be made available on the Council’s website and that the time limits specified in Sections 91 and 92 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 apply.
In accordance with the right to speak procedure, the following people attended the meeting and spoke about the following applications:-
- Erection of 94 No. dwellinghouses including new access road and landscaping, land to the south of Wood Lane, Treeton (RB2018/1236)
Ms. C. Plant (Applicant)
Mr. R. Baker (Objector)
- Erection of industrial unit (use Class B2) with ancillary warehouse and office building, land off Todwick Road, Dinnington (RB2018/1683)
Chris Dawkins (Applicant)
Mr. D. Smith (Objector)
Councillor Vjestica (Objector)
Ms. M. Oldale, Bluebell Wood Hospice (Objector)
(2) That applications RB2018/1172, RB2018/1236 and RB2018/1692 be granted for the reasons adopted by Members at the meeting and subject to the relevant conditions listed in the submitted report.
(3) That application No. RB2018/1683 be granted for the reasons adopted by Members at the meeting and subject to the relevant conditions listed in the submitted report together with the following additional and amended conditions:-
The permission hereby granted shall relate to the area shown outlined in red on the approved site plan and the development shall only take place in accordance with the submitted details and specifications as shown on the approved plans (as set out below) –
· Proposed Site Layout Drawing No. 11794-WMS-MS-00-DR-A-10000-SO-P9
· Preliminary Landscaping Masterplan Drawing No 11794-WMS-MS-00-DR-A- 19800-SO-P2
· Aerial View 1 Drawing No. 11794-WMS-ZZ-XX-VS-A-10201-SO-P4
· 3D visual 1 Drawing No. 11794-WMS-ZZ-XX-VS-A-10211-SO-P3
· 3D visual 2 Drawing No. 11794-WMS-ZZ-XX-VS-A-10212-SO-P3
· Office Elevations Drawing No. 11794-WMS-OF-XX-DR-A-10610-SO-P6
· Office GA Plans Drawing No. 11794-WMS-OF-XX-DR-A-10410-SO-P9
· GA Elevation Plans Drawing No. 11794-WMS-MB-XX-DR-A-10600-SO-P7
· First Floor GA Plan Drawing No. 11794-WMS-MB-01-DR-A-10402-SO-P7
· Ground Floor GA Plan Drawing No. 11794-WMS-MB-00-DR-A-10401-SOP12
· Block Plan of the Site Drawing No. 11794-WMS-ZZ-XX-DR-A-10021-SO-P2
· The Location Plan Drawing No. 11794-WMS-ZZ-XX-DR-A-10020-SO-P2
During the hours of 07.00 to 23.00, the BS4142:2014 rating level, measured over 1 hour, shall not exceed the background sound level by more than 3dB above the background (LA90) at the nearest noise sensitive properties. During the hours of 23.00 to 07.00 the BS4142:2014 rating level, measured over 5 minutes shall not exceed the background sound level by more than 3 dB above the background (LA90) at the nearest noise sensitive properties.
Nearest noise sensitive receptors are as identified in the Sharps Redmore Noise Report 20th February 2019, Points 5.11-5.15 inclusive (Page 17).
Within 3 months of the completion of each phase of the development a noise verification report to show that the development is being operated in accordance with the noise conditions above shall be submitted to and approved by the Local Planning Authority. If any breaches are identified the report shall include recommendations to rectify these, and further reporting shall be undertaken to be approved by the Local Planning Authority to ensure compliance with the conditions.
During the construction phase work shall only take place between the hours of 8:00 and 17:00 Monday to Friday.