Venue: Town Hall, Moorgate Street, Rotherham. S60 2TH
Contact: Debbie Pons, Principal Democratic Services Officer. The webcast can be viewed at http://www.rotherham.public-i.tv
(A form is attached and spares will be available at the meeting)
There were no Declarations of Interest made at this meeting.
Resolved:- That the minutes of the previous meetings of the Planning Regulatory Board held on 25th January, 2918, be approved as a correct record for signature by the Chairman.
There were no site visits nor deferments recommended.
Resolved:- (1) That, on the development proposals now considered, the requisite notices be issued and be made available on the Council’s website and that the time limits specified in Sections 91 and 92 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 apply.
In accordance with the right to speak procedure, the following people attended the meeting and spoke about the following applications:-
- Erection of Church and formation of 211 car parking spaces, formation of football facilities including 6 No. pitches, clubhouse, groundsman shed, 120 car parking spaces with means of access, 16 x 18 m floodlights to car parks and landscaping including earth bund and 2.4 m high security fence at land at Common Road, North Anston for Elsworth Acres Ltd. (RB2017/1192)
Mr. R. Percy (Applicant)
Mr. G. Hughes (Supporter)
Mr. J. McDonald (Supporter)
Mr. R. Ball (Supporter)
Mr. J. Leaver (Supporter)
Councillor Watson (Supporter)
Mr. G. Rusling (Supporter)
Councillor Jepson (Objector)
Parish Councillor S. Thornton (Objector)
- Reinstatement of 25 metres of vehicular access at Walkworth Farm, Droppingwell Road, Kimberworth, for Advance Chain Technologies (RB2017/1448)
Ms. U. J. Russell (Applicant)
- Demolition of existing dwellinghouse and erection of 5 No. detached dwellinghouses and 2 No. detached dormer bungalows at 9 and land to rear of Fairleigh Drive, Moorgate for Eton Homes Ltd. (RB2017/1529)
Mr. P. Harris (Applicant)
Mr. M. Halder (Objector)
Mr. R. Edwards (Objector)
Mr. K. Hussain (Objector)
Mr. A. Knowles (Objector)
Ms. R. Alit (Objector)
Councillor Yasseen (Objector)
- Creation of access at Kiveton Hall Farm, Kiveton Lane, Kiveton Park, for Hague Farming Ltd. (RB2017/1559)
Mr. W. Hague (Applicant)
Mr. B. Bowling (Objector)
Parish Councillor Wright (Objector)
(2) That application RB2017/1192 be refused for the reasons adopted by Members at the meeting.
(3) That applications RB2017/1448, RB2017/1529, RB2017/1559 and RB2017/1564 be granted for the reasons adopted by Members at the meeting and subject to the relevant conditions listed in the submitted report.
It was reported that Rotherham had been shortlisted for the Royal Town Planning Institute’s national award of Local Authority Planning Team of the Year. The award winner would be announced in May.